Swimming Pool Fences
Pool fences are a requirement in every town. Primary reason is to protect small children. Whether you have taught your child the issue of safety other children may visit your home who are not good swimmers or do not understand pool safety. Also, cheapest pills it is required by insurance companies. Not all pool fences are created and installed the same with quality and integrity. This is not the type of fencing project in which to cut corners. Below are photos of swimming pool fences installed by A. Anastasio Fence Company.
- Pool Fence
- 2 x 2 Pool Fence with Pressure Treated Poles and Backer Rails Cedar picket stained dark green. Should last 15 years with one repaint.
- 48 Inches High 2 x 2 Decorative Picket Fence by Pool.
- 58 Inches high Cedar Post and Rail Fence with double gate in Westport, CT. Made to pool code.
- 6 Foot Dark Green Tongue and Groove Pool Fence. Less obvious than white. New Canaan.
- 6 Foot Deer Fence used as Pool Fence in Weston, CT.
- Custom Built Pergola by pool in Westport, CT. Stained White.
- Custom Post and Rail around pool in Westport. Behind is a Tongue and Groove Fence for privacy. Open to the yard but closed to neighbor.
- Flat Board Fence with Wire Used for Pool Fencing in Weston, CT.
- Lattice Fence with lattice top used as pool enclosure.
- Mixing Decorative Wood Fence with Aluminum Pool Fence in Westport, CT.
- White Aluminum Pool Fence in Souhtport, CT.